NJ Hardwood Floors | Buy Wood Flooring in New Jersey
Deciding on the right flooring for your home is a big decision. You want something that is not only aesthetically appealing but durable as well. Hardwood flooring often meets these criteria and lasts the test of time, if properly taken care of.
How can you ensure your hardwood will continue to last and look gorgeous throughout the years? Below are 8 tips for your wood floor care from Hardwood Perfect Flooring.
- Place area rugs in high traffic areas to protect the flooring from what would possibly lead to premature wear down.
- Clean your flooring weekly to keep them looking great. Bring out the vacuum, sweep, or mop.
- Place protector pads under all furniture legs in direct contact with your hardwood flooring to prevent scratches.
- Clean up any spilled liquid immediately.
- Never use products that contain ammonia, wax, bleach, oil or high acid content when cleaning your hardwood floors.
- Keep your pets’ nails trimmed so they don’t create scratches and nicks in your hardwood flooring.
- Put the stiletto heels or (any shoes with points) on at the door and take them off there too. Walking around in your heels can scratch up your hardwood flooring.
- Remove shoes when inside or use a doormat to wipe dirt, debris and moisture from shoes.
Hardwood flooring is the most desired flooring and for good reason, it looks gorgeous. This is simply because wood is organic, natural, durable, and unique, with no two boards looking alike. You can create a complete custom flooring with color stained wood or textured wood and never have any two boards the same.
Flooring.org is your one-stop shop for all your flooring needs. We have the best prices the internet can find and we help you along the way with tips on installation and care. So, if you want a flooring that will create a unique look and last throughout the years check out flooring.org for your hardwood flooring. We know you’ll find flooring that’s affordable and will make your home look amazing!